Monday, 2 December 2013
Friday, 29 November 2013
Thursday, 13 June 2013
Sunday, 9 June 2013
ClaroRead V6 Refreshed For Summer 2013
ClaroRead has had a summer refresh! This free update has many small but important improvements to make ClaroRead even better:
- More support for phonetic misspellings. Thousands more words that are phonetically correct but the wrong English spelling, like 'rizen', will be corrected to their 'proper' spelling.
- New subject-specific prediction dictionaries. Art History, Accountancy, Mathematics and Philosophy support learning new vocabulary.
- Thousands of new symbols and pictures in Homophones and Spellcheck. The images help with spelling and reviewing.
- A new toolbar icon theme. ClaroRead has an optional Windows 8 icon set to make it comfortable and unobtrusive to use.
- Perfect text and speech coordination in Save To Video. Reviewing saved text on a phone is now easier and clearer.
- ScreenRuler works across many monitors. This increasingly-common setup is now supported in ScreenRuler.
- Improved webpage capturing in ClaroCapture. Webpage addresses in Chrome and Firefox as well as Internet Explorer from 6 to 10 are now captured along with the page for easy reference. Documents, images and audio can be dragged into ClaroCapture to create complete projects with files all in one place.
- Access electronic dictionary definitions. Double-clicking on words in web pages, Word or PDF documents and email reveals easy explanations.
ClaroRead 6 continues to support Microsoft Office 2013, the latest edition of the productivity suite. ClaroRead V6.2 also has updated support for the latest versions of OpenOffice and LibreOffice.
ClaroRead V6.2 is available as a free update through the built-in ClaroUp update system for existing users and can be purchased through all our usual partners.
If you are an assessor and would like a free evaluation copy of ClaroRead for training, review and demonstration please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org